Government & Municipal Entities
We deliver savings and service by driving savings, innovation, and technology. We provide customized service for members because we understand their needs better than anyone else could. By coming together to share the risks of catastrophic claims, our members: share the rewards of superior health coverage, lower costs, receive better outcomes, and have access to more personalized services.
Employee Education Strategies
- Consider allowing only specific Human Resources personnel to discuss benefits information with employees.
- Remind those who may be asked questions regarding benefits, such as supervisors and managers, to review their plan documents carefully. They should refer department any question they are at all unsure how to address to the HR department.
- Whether formal or informal, do not make promises regarding any aspect of the benefits plan the company will not be able to keep.
- State in the plan documents that plan amendments are to be made only in writing and approved by the corporate representative or plan administrator, if applicable.
Health & Wellness
YES THEY DO
1. Reduced medical claim costs, such as workers’ compensation claims or unnecessary healthcare services.
2. Increased employee morale, which can be seen through lower turnover rates and higher employee survey satisfaction scores.
3. Improved overall health and well-being of individuals participating in programs.
4. Increased employee participation in health and happiness initiatives.
5. Reduced absenteeism.
6. Increased productivity on the job
Medical Management & PBM
CEOs and CFO have put their companies in a no-win position. It’s not that many CEOs are disengaged when it comes to healthcare spend, they’re not even in the room during the conversation. They’ve abdicated their fiduciary and management responsibilities because they think they have no control.